19/11/2021 – French language coach
Are you an outstanding looking for flexible working hours and hoping to relocate to the UK?
you must be eligible to work in the UK; we will not sponsor visa applications
Look after your students on site, in our state-of-the-art Newbury language centre, or by using our online platform, i.VICI, in the comfort of your home office. Our students come to us for many reasons; from moving abroad as part of a lifestyle change to wanting to excel in school exams. We match those requirements to our language coaches to ensure excellent results. Our team is growing and we are looking for one more French language coach to take part in exciting and new language programmes and long term projects with students of all ages.
Who are we looking for❓
• The finest language coach! Ready to deliver a unique immersive experience through our academy programmes, and a flexible engaging approach through our online platform. Our staff are native speakers and are passionate about teaching languages and sharing their culture. • We are looking to a recruit committed, skilled coach who will deliver the highest standard of teaching across all our programmes and to every student, and to share a collective responsibility for maintaining the standard of excellence.
• You must be local to our Academy in Newbury, West Berkshire as the vast majority of your lessons will take place there.
• You’d be joining a community of 5 French coaches so must be a team player!
What’s in it for me❓
• This is a very flexible position • Part time to start wih (10 to 15 hours a week), to rapidly become a full time position for the right individual. ￼
• Opportunity for growth; French is the language we specialise in in the UK and we are currently expanding and have an office in France
• Full training is provided
• Rate of pay varies between £18 and £28/hour. • Possibility of full-time employment for the right candidate (after a period of time) ￼￼￼
• Starting ASAP or early January
• Bonuses can be added by being trained to sell language programmes, taking part in language events and other educational projects
• As a quality driven, evidenced-based organisation, VICI provides attractive career development opportunities. We are looking for someone with day-time and evening availabilities. Ideally, someone who is truly looking to grow within that position.
This all sounds great – what next❓
➡️ Please speak to Katy, our Office Manager, for an application form: email@example.com or call: 00 44 1635 44424
➡️ Please contact Nathalie, our Director, for an informal chat about the role: firstname.lastname@example.org